Ivana is an experienced forensic delay analyst and an RICS Registered Expert Witness. She has over 13 years of experience in the construction industry in the UAE and the Middle East, working with major Clients, Contractors, and Subcontractors on multi-billion complex construction projects in a variety of sectors such as airports, mixed-use developments, commercial, residential, hotels, utility services, military, oil & gas, and marine.
Ivana has an extensive experience in project planning and project controls, delay analysis, claims preparation, assessment, and rebuttal, specializing specifically in forensic delay analysis within the construction expert and dispute resolution industry.
Ivana has been appointed as a delay expert to provide an independent opinion on matters of programming and delay, and she has acted on multiple occasions as the lead assistant to delay experts in arbitration and adjudication proceedings under ICC, QICCA, ADCCAC, and DIAC rules.
- MSc Construction Law and Practice
- BSc in Business (Project Management)
- PMI-SP (Project Management Scheduling Professional)
- RICS Registered Expert Witness
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the Society of Construction Law
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Middle East
- Forensic Delay Analysis
- Claims Preparation, Assessment & Defence
- Project Planning & Controls
- Contractual Compliance
- Project & Risk Management
- Mixed Use Developments
- Major Airport Developments
- Commercial Developments
- Oil & Gas