Phil has been in the Middle East region since 2008 and has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry.
Phil has acted as Quantum Expert including giving oral testimony in front of Arbitrators and Counsel and assisted Quantum Experts in the preparation of reports for major international arbitration proceedings. Phil is experienced in the review and preparation of claims for time and costs relating to extensions of time, contract variations, disruption and disputed items.
Phil also has extensive experience leading teams of delay and quantum consultants in developing extension of time and disruption claims on significant large-scale construction and engineering projects within the Middle East.
- LLM Construction Law and Practice
- BSc Quantity Surveying and Construction Cost Management
- BTEC Level 7 Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence
- RICS Accredited Civil Commercial Mediator
- The Cardiff University Bond Solon (CUBS) Expert Witness Civil Certificate (2022)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the Society of Construction Law (Gulf)
- Middle East
- Quantum Analysis
- Contract Specialist with particular skills in formulating, writing and defending claims
- Commercial Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Regional Arbitration Support
- Claims Preparation / Assessment / Defence
- Mixed Use Developments
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Oil & Gas
- Rail/Metro Projects
- High Rise Buildings