Stephen is a Partner of CBBG Group and has over 25 years industry experience in consultancy and client roles across various sectors in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Hong Kong SAR.
Stephen has been appointed as a Quantum Expert in arbitrations under Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) rules and has experience of giving oral evidence under cross examination and ‘hot tubbing’.
Stephen has also carried out independent third-party expert determinations, and prepared and defended contractual claims on matters related to the valuation of variations, prolongation costs, disputed payments, disputed final accounts and counter claims. Stephen has extensive experience in Dispute Resolution, Commercial Management and Contract Administration under various forms of contract including FIDIC, ICE, JCT, NEC and bespoke forms.
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- BTEC Level 7 Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- United Kingdom
- Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- Quantum Expert
- Cross examined including ‘hot tubbing’
- Independent Expert Determination
- Arbitration Support
- Claims Preparation / Assessment / Defence
- Commercial Management
- Contract Administration
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Oil & Gas
- Major Airport Developments